:: Re: [DNG] RFC: minimal-live iso cha…
Author: Ludovic Bellière
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] RFC: minimal-live iso changes for chimaera
Hello fsmithred.

* termsaver:: is kind of a joke software, hasn't been a release since 2014 even
though it has been updated to circumvent the reason of removal from debian. No
real alternative either.

* bittornado:: unmaintained. Good alternative would be transmission. If a cli
client is required, there is transmission-cli and the lftp software.

Cheers,
Ludovic