:: Re: [DNG] USB mount problem
Author: aitor
To: Steve Litt, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] USB mount problem

Hi Steve,

En 20 de junio de 2021 23:09:42 Steve Litt <slitt@???>
escribió:

> How can I
> download, compile and install *hopman* on my existing Void Linux
> computer?

I have trouble with my network connection at home; so, a short comment from
my mobile:

After several failed attempts trying to build hopman under Void Linux
during last weekend, finally i decided to replace the use of CMake by the
classic GNU Autotools. My configure.ac and Makefile.am files build the
whole project -at least in Devuan-, including Didier's interface (in Gtk+)
and mine (in Gtkmm) at the same time, and linking succesfully against the
required libraries. I'll get around to build hopman in Void when I have time.

Cheers,

Aitor.

Enviado con Aqua Mail para Android
https://www.mobisystems.com/aqua-mail