:: Re: [DNG] Please don't imply this k…
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Please don't imply this kind of equality: was Re: End of free open source software?
Στις 10/5/21 9:44 μ.μ., ο/η Steve
Litt έγραψε:

> But trump doesn't rise to hitler's criminality. He didn't build death
> camps.

surely, noone stands up to such "high" standards... except for similar
dictators like stalin and lots of kings/feudarchs from earlier centuries...

trump facts in comparison :

- white supremacy BS, check
- revoking immigrants rights, check.
- locking up people/children in camps, check
- storming parliament and then blaming antifascists, check. (also virus
kills thousands, blames communists, check.)
- plan to destroy planet (for profit), by letting oil buddies write
policies, check.
- use (social) media for usual BS propaganda (goebbels's wet dream..), check
- friend (with benefits) with every dictator around the globe (eg.
putin, kim, bolsonaro, erdogan). axis revived(?), check.
- IBM contract, check.

you're right though. he's not hitler. he goes by a different name. but
not all atrocities in human history have been hitler's "privilege". and
the above are not limited to trump either. potus's being the ones with
the biggest ego/economy/gunz of our times, have most of these as part of
their presidential routine...

why i write these?
1) i'm human
2) i read books and like history very much. so i can learn from past
mistakes. not reproduce or keep me/others silent when i see same sh*t
happening all over..

a poem/quote comes in mind (random link) :
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/photo/quotation-from-martin-niemoeller

2c,
d.