:: Re: [DNG] Default logins for ARM im…
Author: Gregory Nowak
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Default logins for ARM images?
On Fri, Apr 02, 2021 at 07:57:21PM -0500, golinux@??? wrote:
> Greg,
>
> Have you not seen this thread on the forum? Because it is not a community
> project, it is presented differently that the official devuan isos.

> ppc64 need testing
>
> https://dev1galaxy.org/viewtopic.php?id=3351
>
> There is a link to that thread on the Download page of the website.
>
> golinux

Yes, I saw that thread. However, the links point to
pkgmaster.devuan.org. The first mention of arm-files.devuan.org is in
a post by garyz.dev1, which is quite a way down in the discussion. The readme
file with the login credentials for the embedded images doesn't seem to be
anywhere on pkgmaster.devuan.org as far as I can tell.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1