:: Re: [DNG] Discovery #fail
Author: Ludovic Bellière
To: Steve Scott via Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Discovery #fail
Hi Steve,

It's most likely a debian issue. And to be more precise, a Xorg that
may not be up to date. I would advise you to check devuan's Xorg
version and check if the firmware of your laptop is talked about on the
internet. Ubuntu likely uses a more recent version of Xorg than debian,
or any other library that enable discovery of your display.

All in all, a display doesn't seem to have to do anything with init
freedom. Would it?

Ludovic