:: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
golinux@??? said on Fri, 26 Mar 2021 13:47:59 -0500

>Steve Litt and I were threatened with a ban on the debian-user mail
>list for our anti-systemd opinions in 2014! Actually, he may have
>gotten hammered. Can't quite remember . . .
>
>golinux

Yeah, I was banned from posting to debian-user, in October or November
of 2014, by that bastion of debianism and proud systemd vote caster Don
Armstrong. As far as I know, my ban is still in effect.

And just so I'm not accused of libel, the following is the link to
Armstrong's assertion that he voted for systemd:

For interesting reading, read the link in Armstrong's post (warning,
big file), read Armstrong's explanation of his vote, and then go to the
top of the file to understand just how bogus the process leading up to
the vote really was.

SteveT

Steve Litt