:: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] FSF and human rights
Le 26/03/2021 à 19:01, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp a écrit :
> You can bet on that. But social networks are just the beginning.

    Social networks, like cell phone, meets a very old need of humans:
the need to keep contact with the tribe. But it facilitates in the same
time the very old trends to spread rumors and to harass in pack. I have
never adhered to any social network for other reasons and I realized a
few years ago there are good reasons to keep out.

Le 26/03/2021 à 20:46, Steve Litt a écrit :
> I'd suggest nobody sign anything, and nobody respond to this email.
> If you believe that Stallman was removed, shunned and criticized
> because of guilt by association, then it's not much of a stretch to
> believe that you will suffer the same fate if you defend him. And then
> any who defends *you* will suffer the same fate, ad infinitum.

    Very wise advice Steve. Anyway it is probably useless to discuss
with the harassers. Just hope the voters won't be influenced.

--     Didier