:: Re: [DNG] I kinda sorta got opennic…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] I kinda sorta got opennic DNS working

>> On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:38:35 -0800
>> Rick Moen <rick@???> wrote:

>D00d.
>
>My friend Steve Litt is an intelligent guy, but he is relatively new to
>DNS administration, and IMO ought to learn the basics of that field of
>knowledge better before jumping into advanced, experimental
>configurations.

What's the problem? I'm now resolving with some opennic servers. Later
I'll actually make a separate root.hints for opennic, and one for the
regular servers (which might be updated with my next Unbound update).

So even though I'm not a DNS expert, I'm happy with my opennic root
servers, and I can always switch back if needed/desired. I'd like to
thank you and everyone on this list for telling me how to do it.

SteveT

Steve Litt