:: Re: [DNG] My Qemu LAN-peer document…
Author: Didier Kryn
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] My Qemu LAN-peer documentation is now in its first draft
Le 02/03/2021 à 12:48, Steve Litt a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> As you know, I was asking many Qemu LAN-peer questions on this list a
> week ago. My documentation on the subject has finally achieved
> first-draft status. If you'd like to see it, go to:
>
> http://troubleshooters.com/linux/qemu/nobs.htm

    Thanks Steve for this document. I have a question though and a
remark that tomething is missing in your block diagram. From the
response to the command "[slitt@mydesk qemu]$ ip -4 addr", it is visible
that enp40s0, the physical Ethernet adapter has no address. This means
that the host's network configuration must be modified to operate
through br0 instead of enp40s0. I mean /both/ guest and host use the
bridge. Do I understand correctly?

--     Didier