:: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music
Author: aitor
To: Steve Litt, dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Very offtopic: 70's music

En 5 de marzo de 2021 1:27:25 Steve Litt <slitt@???> escribió:

> Guilty pleasure: I liked Kiss. And Abba too. And (yeah, I'm a hypocrite)
> KC and the Sunshine Band. And Heart and Fleetwood Mac.

There is no mention to The Police in this thread. I also was going to
mention the bluesman John Mayall (later one of the members of the
Bluesbreakers founded Fleetwood Mac).

On the other hand, Steve, I would include Yoko Ono's long plays to your
list of punishments for those people in the hell forced to use systemd, in
addition to the normal
fire and brimstone. Yoko Ono for eternity.