:: Re: [DNG] Synaptics Touchpad Fn+F9
Author: Florian Zieboll
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Synaptics Touchpad Fn+F9
Am 4. Februar 2021 20:13:49 MEZ schrieb g4sra <g4sra@???>:
> [...]

Hallo g4sra,

as you replied off-list and I don't know of any better way, I bring the issue back to the list: Perhaps someone has a hint on resetting the device, if you'd reveal its make and model?

Another idea out of thin air: Did you remove the CMOS battery - or does the notebook provide a button (or pins) to reset the bios password?

libre Grüße,
Florian

--

ooops...