:: Re: [DNG] How to adjust mouse chara…
Author: terryc
To: dng
New-Topics: Re: [DNG] How to adjust mouse characteristics? SOLVED
Subject: Re: [DNG] How to adjust mouse characteristics?
On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 17:28:41 -0700
Fred <fred@???> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Devuan Beowulf AMD64
>
> Is there a configuration file somewhere that allows adjustment of
> mouse resolution and acceleration? Gpm is not installed by default
> and I haven't been able to find anything (USB) mouse related.

Using Xfce4 under Applications -> Settings -> Mouse and trackpad
are all the mouse setings.

Otherwise on my Beowulf installation there are 462 files to do with
"mouse" covering its use in various programs. The few looked at didn't
seem to be text config files.

Since i do almost all my work in xterms or a gui, that covers my
needs.

Perhaps if you explained your need exactly, someone may be able to
assist.

FWIW, my biggest problem with mice is finding one that
fits my hand comfortably and I've never found a solution by spending
$$$. Weirdly, since the days of mouse port cars. basic 'microsoft' mice
have always worked best. YMMV.