:: Re: [DNG] monit logwatch fail2ban
Author: Ludovic Bellière
To: dng
CC: Erich Minderlein
Subject: Re: [DNG] monit logwatch fail2ban
Hello Erich,

I don't think either logwatch nor fail2ban is being forked by the folks
at debian. As such, you are using the debian packages. There may be
functionalities depending on systemd, but that's for you to discover.

In any case, what *exactly* is not part of devuan? Please provide a
link to debian's source and/or packages and how it differ from devuan.
It may simply be an oversight or an issue with the backend, but without
details we can't do anything but guess.

In short, please refer to this small bullet list (this is a document I
often read, as it is quite useful):
http://www.catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

Best Regards,
Ludovic