:: Re: [DNG] tor browser can't see cur…
Author: Ludovic Bellière
To: Haines Brown
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] tor browser can't see current drive
From what I understand, tor browser is running in its own space. It can
only see it's own directory. If you did install torbrowser-launcher
from apt, it's location would likely be (and depending on your
platform and locale):

    $HOME/.local/share/torbrowser/tbb/x86_64/tor-browser_en/Browser/

Everything the browser does is limited to that folder.

It would be likely that your browser is misinstalled and is unable to
interact with your local file system.

torbrowser-launcher is available in beowulf-backport. More info:

    https://packages.debian.org/buster-backports/torbrowser-launcher