:: Re: [DNG] tor browser can't see cur…
Author: Haines Brown
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] tor browser can't see current drive
On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 12:24:10PM +0100, Ludovic Bellière wrote:
> And what is the question?

Sorry that I was unclear: I cannot save the data displayed or accessed
on my browser. For example I have an extension "Save as PDF". When I
try to save the displayed page as a DPF, whatever directory I try to
save to returns "Could not read the contents to <the directory>". This
because Tor Browser it is trying to save to a paritition on an
unmounted drive. I cannoit save to any other drive because it only
only sees /dev/sdc partitions.

--
Haines Brown