On 29/12/2020 18:19, Pavel Machek wrote:
>> We've just finished our Maemo Leste end of year update, you can find it
> Thanks for update.
> I'm really interested in clock/alarm support. I updated Droid4 to
> latest with apt update/upgrade, but could not get it to work. I
> flashed fresh N900 with maemo-leste-1.0-armhf-n900-20201227.img.xz,
> but could not get alarm to work either.
> Hints welcome. (Can alarm dialog be launched from the command-line?)
Alarms do work for me in the sense that I can get the UI dialog to show
at the right time. Via "Clock", I just add a new alarm for the next
minute, and then wait.
But there is no sound and no vibration - we're working that out now.
There are a few things going on:
1. The 'alarm' module needs to be loaded in mce.ini (per uvos)
2. Some pulseaudio callback is not firing in `hildon-plugins-notify-sv`
causing the vibration to also not be started (per freemangordon)
So we need to figure out if this is pulseaudio policy related, or
something else entirely.
> Timezone selection and other improvements seem to work okay, thanks
> especially for the qalendar!
You're welcome. I've observed some problems with it still that we'll
have to fix in time:
1. Seems to just crash after a while (timer related, probably simple fix?)
2. Scrolling stops working in some widgets some times
3. Scrolling doesn't yet work in the day/time selection widgets, making
it very painful to select some later/earlier time/days.
But the synchronisation works, so that's cool!