:: Re: [maemo-leste] D4 after leste up…
Author: Pavel Machek
To: Merlijn Wajer
CC: tony, sre, nekit1000, mpartap, martin_rysavy, phone-devel, maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] D4 after leste update: rotated touchscreen
Hi!

> >> Definitely not good.
> >>
> >> Do you have usbnet access? You might just need to remove a few leftover
> >> configuration files.
> >
> > Do you have idea what files to remove? That might be easiest. I'm not
> > sure if I have usbnet, but I should be able to move sdcard to
> > different machine and modify it there.
>
> Make sure that this directory is empty:
>
> /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/
>
> And check that these directories have their .leste and more importantly
> their non- .leste files:
>
> # ls /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/*.leste
> /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-ts.conf.leste
> /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-omap.conf.leste
>
> That would be my first guess.

Thanks for the help. I reflashed from the latest image, and things are
back to the working order.

I found default screen vibration way too annoying. I turned it
off... after reboot, it seems to have helped. But it still clicks
after touch, and I believe it "clicks" with the vibration motor.

Best regards,
                                    Pavel
--
http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek