:: Re: [maemo-leste] D4 after leste up…
Author: Merlijn Wajer
To: Pavel Machek
CC: tony, sre, nekit1000, mpartap, martin_rysavy, phone-devel, maemo-leste
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] D4 after leste update: rotated touchscreen
On 08/12/2020 00:08, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!

>>> Aha, I only had partial update. elogind held some packages
>>> back. I did explicit install of elogind and rebooted. Now I have black
>>> screen in portrait mode, which has top overlayed with one icon. Not
>>> good.
>>
>> Definitely not good.
>>
>> Do you have usbnet access? You might just need to remove a few leftover
>> configuration files.
>
> Do you have idea what files to remove? That might be easiest. I'm not
> sure if I have usbnet, but I should be able to move sdcard to
> different machine and modify it there.

Make sure that this directory is empty:

/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/

And check that these directories have their .leste and more importantly
their non- .leste files:

# ls /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/*.leste
/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/40-ts.conf.leste
/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-omap.conf.leste

That would be my first guess.

Cheers,
Merlijn