:: Re: [DNG] Fwd: XFCE in Beowulf con…
Author: terryc
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Fwd: XFCE in Beowulf confuses left and right
On Wed, 4 Nov 2020 11:25:15 +0100
kernel panic! <team@???> wrote:

> hello terry,
>
> it was excatly what I'm doing!
> but, the "software" does not was i want...
>
> take a look to the pics. fig0 shows you what i see if i start arandr
> i drag and drop the 20" on the right place an activate it..

First suggestion can you just swap the sockets each monitor/screen, goes
into? Easy enough with a dual outlet card and similar aged monitors.

> fig0 https://paste.pics/249c3c9442769f3adc16ec1c0a8762bc

Perhaps you need to activate the 20" display and set which is the
primary and clear the other primary-display before you drag it
around.

> look fig1 - something pushes the two monitors on top of each other.
> and i can't change that anymore?!
>
> fig1 https://paste.pics/f906405255785a438f2ed66b63e98cb6
>
> very strange: the same happens by arandr or xrandr !!

In my beowulf, I only have a choice of arandr(i), autorandr(p) or
lxrandr(LXDE)(i).
How are you invoking xrandr?
Are there any clues in /var/log/Xorg.0.lg