:: [DNG] Fwd: XFCE in Beowulf confuse…
Author: kernel panic!
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Fwd: XFCE in Beowulf confuses left and right
hello terry,

it was excatly what I'm doing!
but, the "software" does not was i want...

take a look to the pics. fig0 shows you what i see if i start arandr
i drag and drop the 20" on the right place an activate it..

fig0 https://paste.pics/249c3c9442769f3adc16ec1c0a8762bc

look fig1 - something pushes the two monitors on top of each other. and
i can't change that anymore?!

fig1 https://paste.pics/f906405255785a438f2ed66b63e98cb6

very strange: the same happens by arandr or xrandr !!

clueless
michael