:: Re: [DNG] Iceweasel-uxp from Hyperb…
Author: Haines Brown
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Iceweasel-uxp from Hyperbola GNU/Linux
This is wonderful news to a user of Palemoon/basilisk. However
installing it failed because of my ignorance:

$ sudo apt-get install ./iceweasel-uxp-dev
Reading package lists... Done
E: Unsupported file ./iceweasel-uxp-dev given on commandline

$ sudo apt-get install ./iceweasel-uxp-dev_2.9-1~3.0gnuinos1_amd64.deb
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'iceweasel-uxp-dev' instead of
'./iceweasel-uxp-dev_2.9-1~3.0gnuinos1_amd64.deb'
or been moved out of Incoming.

iceweasel-uxp-dev : Depends: iceweasel-uxp (= 2.9-1~3.0gnuinos1) but
it is not installable

I tried full path and adding version and .deb extension.

--
Haines Brown