:: Re: [DNG] Boot hangs with usb disk …
Author: Antony Stone
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Boot hangs with usb disk active in fstab
On Friday 12 June 2020 at 17:01:14, J. Fahrner via Dng wrote:

> I'm running Devuan Beowulf on an Odroid C2 mini computer.

> I cannot attach a monitor because I have no suitable cable.

> Any ideas how to debug this problem?

I think my initial approach would be to just buy an HDMI cable - especially
given the inconvenience of taking the SD card out, moutning on another
machine, adjusting, replacing, and retrying...

Antony.

--
I want to build a machine that will be proud of me.

- Danny Hillis, creator of The Connection Machine

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.