:: Re: [DNG] Check default_transport i…
Author: Dimitris
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Check default_transport if you can't send email through Postfix
On 5/16/20 11:49 PM, tuxd3v@??? wrote:
> The only thing it has in favor( we could join to that a simpler way of
> configuration, no m4 needed like Sendmail),
> it consumes horrendous amounts of resources.. with no explanation for
> such hog resources behavior.. but it lacks a ton of features from Exim4(
> based in Sendmail )..

"hog resources" & "lacks a ton of features" ??!?
are you sure? care to put some examples?

just wandering, cause i've seen no such behaviour/lack of features from
"newbie" postfix in the past decade+... been a while since i used exim4
(like a decade ago :D)...

i know there's no postfix-light package, in contrast to
exim4-daemon-light (...), but never really felt the need for one...

d.