:: Re: [maemo-leste] Grand plan to get…
Author: Tony Lindgren
To: Merlijn Wajer
CC: Pavel Machek, sre, nekit1000, mpartap, martin_rysavy, maemo-leste, Ivaylo Dimitrov, Arthur D.
Subject: Re: [maemo-leste] Grand plan to get make phones... phone (for Motorola Droid 4)
* Merlijn Wajer <merlijn@???> [200509 20:50]:
> We can surely try. The packaging parts on Leste side are not hard, but
> getting modem and ofono to behave (Tony got further as well with some
> dts change, but that one is currently causing problems for me) sounds
> like the big things.

We have a regression somewhere in the kernel where random SPI commands
time out. This causes issues with the battery charger stopping charging
at some point, and also audio relatex mixer calls. These can be seen
with dmesg | grep "timed out". No idea so far what is causing this, I
don't think it was happening with v5.5 based kernels.

Regards,

Tony