:: Re: [DNG] Waterfox issues under Dev…
Author: Steve Litt
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Waterfox issues under Devuan ASCII
On Fri, 8 May 2020 15:59:27 +0200
Riccardo Mottola via Dng <dng@???> wrote:

> interesting. I drop a line for ArcticFox then, since I am currently
> its main contributor.
>
> A very much improved fork of PaleMoon 27 which is quite lighweight
> and works.

Arctic fox is a fork of PaleMoon. This is a good thing, because I and a
whole bunch of people dropped PaleMoon when PaleMoon's "executives"
issued lawyer threats to the OpenBSD project.

However, it looks like Arcticfox isn't available for just plain amd64
Linux. All sorts of Mac, Windows, even Linux on Power PC, but no Linux
on Wintel type platforms. Please let us know when it's available for
Linux on amd64 or even i686.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2020 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist