:: Re: [DNG] Avoid systemd as build de…
Author: Yevgeny Kosarzhevsky
To: aitor
CC: Dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Avoid systemd as build dependency
Hi Aitor,

I've been able to build base package already (3.31) after removing
systemd dependencies with `sed -i '/systemd/d'
packaging/debian/control`.
I've run `make deb` and it's built deb package successfully on beowulf.
The only thing I needed is to manually add init script.

I am wondering what is the proper way of removing systemd dependency
from base source as upstream adds it by some needs. Do you think
making pre-install hook is the best way to do init system checks
instead of running systemd things at a build time? Or is there any
other better way to remove *systemd* from build-deps?