:: Re: [devuan-dev] Mouse doesn't work…
Author: Urban Wallasch
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Mouse doesn't work: Not an MTP Device
Hi Kenneth,

the log looks fairly normal to me, but is about a Logitech keyboard,
not a mouse. The "error" message is a red herring, as mtp-probe is
expected to fail for non-MTP devices. After all, what kind of media
could you possibly manage to send from a USB-HID device via Media
Transfer Protocol?

If your mouse does not work as expected there must be something else
going on, but the log snippet you attached unfortunately does not help.

HTH, best regards,
Urban