:: Re: [DNG] HW: Which brand and model…
Author: Larry De Coste
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] HW: Which brand and model of laptop have your successfully installed Devuan on?
Good morning terryc,

On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 11:56:07 +1000

terryc <terryc@???> wrote among other things:

|This is a hardware question.
|Which brand and model(s) of laptop have people successfully installed
|devuan onto?
|How difficult was it?
|
|Thank You In Advance.

I wasn't going to suggest it because I believe you're looking in
Australia. But since someone suggested Purism, I feel System76
deserves a mention:

https://system76.com/laptops

They have 7 different models and again will ship with their own
Ubuntu LTS variant Pop!_OS installed. Therefore Duvuan may work as
well.

I never bought one ... I still have an old Lenevo T61 blissfully
running Crowz updated to Beowulf repositories.

Just wanted to tout a company that sells linux units.

Take care, Larry
--

"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the
final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is

Larry De Coste <larrydecoste@???>
Pawtucket RI 02861-1503
Registered Linux User #305687