:: [Bricolabs] PANDEMIC DREAMS ARCHIVE
Author: fabi borges
Subject: [Bricolabs] PANDEMIC DREAMS ARCHIVE
Hi bricxs,

We are collecting dreams in the time of the pandemic.

Some people say that subjectivity is not a priority now, but we disagree
with that, of course. Subjectivity is the platform that sustains fear, that
suffers, changes, depresses, rejoices, aspirates, inspires, sickens, gains
awareness, expands or withers in times like these. The dream is always a
portal to a new health, if we know how to dream. It is fertilizer,
recycling, vitamin for our imagination.

Please send your dreams to us - https://archivedream.wordpress.com/

A hug to all, I hope you are well, that you are taking care of yourself,
that you are healing, that you are sleeping, eating and dreaming. Unfortunately
it is not everyone's reality, we know that. But I hope you are surviving.

👇Here the proposal

OPEN CALL
<https://archivedream.wordpress.com/blog-2/>
*PANDEMIC DREAMS ARCHIVE*

The idea of creating a “Pandemic dreams Archive” arises as a need to invest
in dreams, in sleep, in the deceleration of time. We are living a path
imposed by the virus, It makes us rethink our existence.

The collective unconscious brings us daily images, thoughts, overlays of
signs that the acceleration of our productive life, just before the
pandemic, was increasingly ignoring. Operating now with this dream language
is a way to open space for another understanding of subjectivity and how it
is responding to the collapse of current standards.

The unconscious also acts in the network, a network much older than the
internet, it is not for nothing that traditional cultures (indigenous,
gypsy, aboriginal, mystical, esoteric, heretics and religious) see in
dreams the possibility of unraveling mysteries, deciphering puzzles,
building thoughts, communicate and understand the world.

When we give up this language, we extract from our daily lives a living
source of communication that occurs not only between humans but also
between humans and the world, between humans and things, the human and
other species.

When Davi Kopenawa says in his book "The Falling Sky" that “whites don’t
know how to dream, they only dream about themselves and their goods”, he is
warning us that our lack of relationship with dreams impoverishes the
world, dries up a spring of powerful communication, diminishes our potency
of existence.

It is in this sense that we think of creating a Pandemic Dreams Archive, to
activate our unconscious networks, invest in dream language, create space
for subjectivity and for build research at the same time.

Our proposal for this project is to produce an analysis of the
participants’ dream signs, using psychoanalysis and schizoanalysis
techniques through the insertion of dreams in a specific set of operational
techniques that uses languages such as:
1) creating maps – making geolocalized cartography of dreams, through dream
hashtags;
2) using bots, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to promote the
exchange between dreams, creating derived dreams through machines;
3) what environments, characters and situations these dreams are bringing
us when dissected by programs like PLN (Natural language processing – the
same type of programming used to make dictionaries, encyclopedias, etc.).

This work articulate scientific and imaginary data, since the process of
collection of dreams to the final result. In addition to the scientific
results, it also proposes to be an artwork – collective and communal.

We have been working with this type whit dreams for about 5 years with a
program called “Hijacked Futures X the AntiHijacking of Dreams” an
immersive methodology that aims to bring dreams as a communicational
language and is concerned with their translation and mapping.

This program has already been conducted in several countries and one of its
characteristics is the translation of dreams into artistic and
computational languages.

We are collector dream/dreamers : Fabiane M. Borges, Erick Felinto, Lívia
Diniz, Rafael frazão, Tiago F. Pimentel
OPEN CALL
<https://archivedream.wordpress.com/blog-2/>

Here reference text of our work - “Hijacked Futures X the AntiHijacking of
Dreams” by Fabiane M. Borges

*http://www.senselab.ca/inflexions/popfab/pdfs/Fabi%20edited.pdf*
<http://invisibledrum.com/?nltr=MTA7MTtodHRwczovL2ludmlzaWJsZWRydW0uY29tL3dwLWFkbWluL1dlJTIwaGF2ZSBiZWVuIHdvcmtpbmcgd2l0aCB0aGlzIHR5cGUgb2YgZHJlYW0gcHJvZ3JhbSBmb3IgYWJvdXQgNSB5ZWFycyB3aXRoIGEgcHJvZ3JhbSBjYWxsZWQg4oCcSGlqYWNrZWQgRnV0dXJlcyBYIHRoZSBBbnRpSGlqYWNraW5nIG9mIERyZWFtc%2BKAnSAgYW4gaW1tZXJzaXZlIG1ldGhvZG9sb2d5IHRoYXQgYWltcyB0byBicmluZyBkcmVhbXMgYXMgYSBjb21tdW5pY2F0aW9uYWwgbGFuZ3VhZ2UsIGFuZCBpcyBjb25jZXJuZWQgd2l0aCB0aGVpciB0cmFuc2xhdGlvbiBhbmQgbWFwcGluZy4gVGhpcyBwcm9ncmFtIGhhcyBhbHJlYWR5IGJlZW4gY29uZHVjdGVkIGluIHNldmVyYWwgY291bnRyaWVzIGFuZCBvbmUgb2YgaXRzIGNoYXJhY3RlcmlzdGljcyBpcyB0aGUgdHJhbnNsYXRpb24gb2YgZHJlYW1zIGludG8gYXJ0aXN0aWMgYW5kIGNvbXB1dGF0aW9uYWwgbGFuZ3VhZ2VzLiBIZXJlIHRoZSByZWZlcmVuY2UgdGV4dCBvZiB0aGlzIHdvcmsgd3JpdHRlbiBieSBGYWJpYW5lIE0uIEJvcmdlcyAgICAgICBodHRwOi93d3cuc2Vuc2VsYWIuY2EvaW5mbGV4aW9ucy9wb3BmYWIvcGRmcy9GYWJpJTIwZWRpdGVkLnBkZjs7NDVhN2IyZDQzNzI5OGNkY2ExZWFhOWYwYjI5NzJlNDk%3D>

*Technoshamanism – Social Clinic for the Future *
<https://tecnoxamanismo.wordpress.com/blog/>