:: [DNG] Website issues about beowulf.
Author: Hendrik Boom
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Website issues about beowulf.
On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 08:35:42PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > golinux@??? writes:
> >
> >> Dear dev1ers,
> >>
> >> The Devuan 3 Beowulf Beta release is now ready for review. The
> >> installer isos, desktop-live and minimal-live isos can be downloaded
> >> from:
> >>
> >> https://files.devuan.org/devuan_beowulf/

https://files.devuan.org/devuan_beowulf/ contains the files I expected,
but following the release announcement link at the bottom leads to
information about an ascii point release.

The the release notes say:

Direct and easy upgrade path from Devuan ASCII and migration path
from Debian Buster to Devuan 3 Beowulf are available here:

https://devuan.org/os/install

There's a lot of infirrmation there about beowulf, but I find no
instructions for migrating from Debian Buster to Devuan 3 Beowulf.

-- hendrik