:: Re: [DNG] Website issues about beow…
Author: golinux
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] Website issues about beowulf.
On 2020-03-26 11:22, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 08:35:42PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng writes:
>>
>> > Hi,

> https://files.devuan.org/devuan_beowulf/ contains the files I expected,
> but following the release announcement link at the bottom leads to
> information about an ascii point release.
>
> The the release notes say:
>
> Direct and easy upgrade path from Devuan ASCII and migration path
> from Debian Buster to Devuan 3 Beowulf are available here:
>
> https://devuan.org/os/install
>
> There's a lot of infirrmation there about beowulf, but I find no
> instructions for migrating from Debian Buster to Devuan 3 Beowulf.
>
> -- hendrik

hendrik . . .

I know this is confusing. There is now an announcement at the top of
devuan.org for Beowulf testers to use beta.devuan.org for relevant
documentation.

Since Beowulf is still in TESTING there has not been an official
announcement of its release. ASCII 2.1 is our current STABLE release.

Once again . . . ALL BEOWULF TESTERS SHOULD BE REFERENCING
BETA.DEVUAN.ORG FOR DOCUMENTATION!!

If there was ever a time to shout, that would be it. :D

golinux