:: Re: [DNG] ASCII 2.1 to Beowulf: Rep…
Author: al3xu5 / dotcommon
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ASCII 2.1 to Beowulf: Report + questions
Mon, 23 Mar 2020 09:42:59 +0000 - Mark Hindley <mark@???>:

> On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 10:32:44AM +0100, al3xu5 / dotcommon wrote:
> > > Does `apt install libpam-elogind' fix it?
> >
> > Hum... that's what I have:
> >
> > ~~~
> > $ sudo apt-get install libpam-elogind
> > Lettura elenco dei pacchetti... Fatto
> > Generazione albero delle dipendenze
> > Lettura informazioni sullo stato... Fatto
> > I seguenti pacchetti aggiuntivi saranno inoltre installati:
> >   elogind libelogind0
> > I seguenti pacchetti saranno RIMOSSI:
> >   libsystemd0
> > I seguenti pacchetti saranno aggiornati:
> >   elogind libelogind0 libpam-elogind
> > 3 aggiornati, 0 installati, 1 da rimuovere e 1 non aggiornati.
> > ~~~

> > It sounds good... Should I apply?
>
> Within the limits of my Italian ;), it looks good.

Ooops... sorry I neglected to translate or specify...

I have run 'apt-get install libpam-elogind': elogind libelogind0 libpam-elogind
were updated (and libsystemd0 has been removed); but not calf-plugins.

> I will have to look further as to why this needs an explicit command. Did you
> `apt upgrade' or `apt full-upgrade'?

None of this. I did:

# apt-get dist-upgrade

(as suggested in
https://beta.devuan.org/os/documentation/dev1fanboy/en/upgrade-to-beowulf)

Regards

--
al3xu5

Say NO to copyright, patents, trademarks and any industrial design restrictions.
Public GPG/PGP key
ID:           4096 bit RSA key F94CFE23
Fingerprint:  59C6 9DC7 CD4B CF2F A190  E3DE 69C5 977B F94C FE23