:: Re: [devuan-dev] [DNG] Beowulf Beta…
Author: Olaf Meeuwissen
To: Mark Hindley
CC: Dng, devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] [DNG] Beowulf Beta is here!
Hi Mark,

Mark Hindley writes:

> On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 10:05:18AM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen via Dng wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> golinux@??? writes:
>>
>> > Dear dev1ers,
>> >
>> > The Devuan 3 Beowulf Beta release is now ready for review. The
>> > installer isos, desktop-live and minimal-live isos can be downloaded
>> > from:
>> >
>> > https://files.devuan.org/devuan_beowulf/
>>
>> Kudos for all the hard work put in by all of you!
>>
>> > Please report any issues you may experience to this list,
>> > bugs.devuan.org,
>> > freenode irc #devuan-dev or the dev1galaxy.org forum.
>>
>> I prefer submitting issues at bugs.devuan.org to prevent them falling
>> thru the cracks :-) but I'm wondering whether they should go to
>>
>> - debian-installer, or
>> - installation-reports
>
> Olaf,
>
> Thanks.
>
> There is a devuan-installer pseudopackage which is probably most appropriate.

Thanks! I hadn't considered the possibility of the installer
pseudopackage getting renamed (and have probably glossed over any
rename if it was mentioned on the lists.

Have just submitted bug#413 for the missing grub-efi-amd64 packages and
another for an I18N issue in (at least) the installer language selection
step.

Hope this helps,