:: Re: [DNG] my first two packages
Author: viverna
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] my first two packages
il devuanizzato Aitor <aitor_czr@???> il 18-01-20 11:48:58 ha scritto:
>My short answer for now:
>
>- Use lowercase letters for the debian folder. A DEBIAN folder with
>uppercase letters will be created within each generated packages.

"DEBIAN" uppercase is required from `dpkg-deb -b`: " Creates a debian
archive from the filesystem tree stored in binary-directory.
binary-directory must have a DEBIAN subdirectory, which contains the
control information files such as the control file itself."
I don't create package with Debian normal method documented, I don't
understand how make good package.

>- Create a debian/rules file. This file is paramount, but it's missing!

I insert rules file. I will commit soon.

>Hope this helps,
>
>Aitor.

Thanks Aitor.