:: Re: [DNG] When upgrading to Beowulf…
Author: 'smee
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] When upgrading to Beowulf please test and report issues with eudev-3.2.9-2 from unstable!
I just ran update-initramfs -u on my ascii install (on which I also
removed *nonfree yesterday) and I'm still getting the same message.
IIRC, I ran the same command yesterday before ever removing anything
and was seeing the same results.

I can double-check that later today by installing ascii fresh and seewhat I get.