:: Re: [DNG] We need upgrade reports
Author: R. G. Sidler
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] We need upgrade reports
Hallo Liste

I started with a netinstall (Ascii 2.1), just basic installation, then
changed all repo-entries to https and [arch=amd64], restarted my
computer. Then I changed all repo-entries from ascii to beowulf,
commented "backports" out and started my full installation.

I am working with WindowMaker, wdm and various apps from different
sources, Thunar as file-manager, Firefox 71, Thunderbird 72 (beta) from
Mozilla ftp-Server, Spotify, Discord, Viber, Yandex-Browser, MegaSync
and Yandex Disc, Skype and Teamviewer, MasterPDF and Okuna from their
respective sources. I installed Scribus 1.5.5 as Flatpak. *The only
thing which is not working, is Brackets, it would require libcurl3
instead of libcurl4, but those cannot be installed side by side :-(*

Steam is working after installing some i386-packets :-(

All Dockapps are working flawlessly.

I am working an a Thinkstation E31, Xeon E3-1245 v2, 32GB RAM, Samsung
EVO 250GB and WD Blue 1TB, Graphicscard AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100, Monitor
1 is a Samsung UHD and Monitor 2 is a Dell Ultrasharp FHD, Printers:
Canon Selphy CP910 (used over Turboprint), HP Laserjet 400 Pro, HP
Officejet Pro 8600 Plus eAio, Logitech Surround Speakers on a ASUS Xonar
Essence STX II 7.1.

And even my Palm m500 is working without problems :-)

Thank you for your excellent work!

Roland