:: Re: [DNG] raspberry pi build - miss…
Author: Wojtek Sawaściuk
To: s@po
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] raspberry pi build - missing lines in /proc/cpuinfo
On 10.12.2019 23:32, s@po wrote:
> hello,
> That lines( "Hardware" , "Revision" and "Serial" ) are not usual in cpuinfo..
> But they come in RaspberryPi..

Not quite, I have some other ARM boards, everywhere - I can see more.
Those one below have nothing in common with RBPI nor Devuan.
tbh, cpuinfo without these lines on ARM board is something very new for
me, so thats why my confusion :/

Also, more confusion - what is relation to information provided by
/proc/cpuinfo (strictly from kernel) with OS version (32/64 bits) ?

tomorrow I will try and test this image that you recommended,
I dont have just now handy SD card, need to prepare it as NFS boot setup.

# cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
model name      : ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l)
BogoMIPS        : 48.00
Features        : half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4
idiva idivt vfpd32 lpae evtstrm
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xc07
CPU revision    : 5
<cut>
Hardware        : Hisilicon Hi3519 (Flattened Device Tree)
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 0000000000000000

# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l)
BogoMIPS        : 1196.85
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult vfp edsp neon vfpv3 tls vfpv4
idiva idivt
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 7
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0xc07
CPU revision    : 5

Hardware        : hi3516a
Revision        : 0000
Serial          : 0000000000000000

# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor       : ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l)
BogoMIPS        : 215.44
Features        : swp half thumb fastmult edsp java
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 5TEJ
CPU variant     : 0x0
CPU part        : 0x926