:: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet De…
Author: Plasma
To: devuan-dev
Subject: [devuan-dev] Notes - Devuan meet Dec. 05, 2019
And now for your kind attention, the devuan-dev meet notes for
Thursday, December 5th, 2019.

plasma41

# Devuan meet Dec. 05, 2019 @20:30 UTC

Pad is here:
https://pad.dyne.org/code/#/2/code/edit/lEqea1HXq6nWnY-iVfzNZyGE/

Meet here: https://vdc.dyne.org/devuan
   * Please post notes prior to the meet.
   * Please add your name as 'Present' below when you get to the
     meet.
   * When adding a comment in someone else's notes, please
     pre-pend your name like this: (whoever) whatever . . .

Present: LeePen, plasma41, golinux, rrq, Centurion Dan, fsr, RickMoen

## Old Business

## Old Actions

### rrq
- finished with \*-builder VMs, and back into beowulf iso building.

- udptap patch needs testing; this one is for joining the "wan"
bridges on the infrastructure, and the patch is there so as to
avoid "sending tunnel packets through the tunnel". Anyone that
can and want to set up a test scenario of two host with some
special networking should raise their hand/voice.

### LeePen
- The new build pipeline and dak is ready for migration.
- I have tried to work around the issue of source and binary files
already present in dak in the add_pkg import script.
- Refinements still to do:
- More helpful/descriptive build titles and descriptions.

## New Business

### Kramer
- can't attend, I am sorry!

### golinux
- Should we have any official policy about accepting packages in Devuan
repos? Do they need to be specific to the functioning of Devuan or are
extraneous pkgs also accepted? plasma41 will make a list.
- https://savedotorg.org - .org being privatized

## New Actions
- migration
- make beowulf test isos
- (plasma) make a list of Devuan packages not in Debian that are
unrelated to init