:: Re: [devuan-dev] Setup for built-us…
Author: Daniel Reurich
To: Mark Hindley
CC: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Setup for built-using
Hi Mark,

Did you use our patched version of dak from
git.devuan.org/devuan_infrastructure, or did you use dak from debian??

If you used the former, it probably could do with updating from debians
dak, but needs additional patches I've been meaning to do to allow
duplicates source uploads to be correctly handled.

As for migration, it's probably easier to copy the database and pool
files rather then do the import thing.

Cheers,
    Daniel

--
Daniel Reurich
Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd.