:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Extinction Rebellion…
Author: grarpamp
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Extinction Rebellion?
>> the real reason for our problems appears on a
>> simplistic way and just using a bit the logics. And it is none other
>> than the capitalism-slavery-suffering-fucking system.

> Please enlighten me... Where is the land ...
> I’d like to relocate there!

It existed once upon a time... before all unused land was
claimed by... and all used land was stolen from free nomads
and communities... and was sheepled from the later masses...
by kings, democracies, etc.

Now to you will have to...
- pay your king ransom to purchase it
- "vote" aka beg secession from your king for it
- subvert and revolt your king for it

Now that the planet is full, hopefully that is causing
people to think much about that dire problem.

Maybe there will be open lands travel communities again.