:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Extinction Rebellion…
Author: psy
To: Otto Meier
CC: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] Extinction Rebellion?

On 10/13/19 3:35 PM, Otto Meier wrote:
>> They do it for a very simple reason. In any injustice, in any social
>> struggle or revindication.., environmentalists, hacktivists, feminists,
>> etc. ..whatever... the real reason for our problems appears on a
>> simplistic way and just using a bit the logics. And it is none other
>> than the capitalism-slavery-suffering-fucking system.
>>
> Please enlighten me, where do you still see capitalism ? Where is the land without a central bank, without bureaucrats/politicians/thieves that tell you what they think is right for you, the land where everybody shoots anybody, the land without obligatory public schooling, forced saving in government bonds, licensing laws, drug etc. regulation and laws that prevent monopolies … . I’d like to relocate there!

Never existed!. It is a land that dwells in the mind. It is too complex
to assimilate, even if it is easy to say. Things are as we create,
endure, etc. Things cease to be for the same reason. We must learn to
live with it. Well, we can't even go to the mountain, as it was before.
Leave the "polis".

Let's say, the game has already begun and you are not in a position to
choose, comrade Otto. Only, to adapt. And that does not mean losing.
That means we must be more realistic with our possibilities.

And avoid the naive. Extintion Rebellion, included.