:: Re: [devuan-dev] Suggest fork of ap…
Author: Bardot Jérôme
To: devuan-dev
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Suggest fork of apt
Do we have the man power to maintain a new fork ?
Because more and more feature will be add in all software that used
systemd.

I think we should open maybe automaticly open bug report because more
upstream or needed are knows easiest for it will be.

upstream -> debian -> devuan

More we add our stuff in debian more they lets us add modularity in
their stuff.

What about make a list of win32 api, systemd/linux api, bsd api, for all
needed and make it as a rfc or something like that in order to make
everybody talk the same language with the app they want.

But we have to do that fast enought before systend become a standart
defacto.

also devuan start with a "bad" reputation in the eyes of people who do
free software for technical aspect only. Even if it s justificated (that
not the point here)