:: Re: [DNG] ..the D in Systemd is for…
Author: Bernard Rosset
To: dng
Subject: Re: [DNG] ..the D in Systemd is for Directories: Poettering says his creation will phone /home in future ... albeit with broken SSH login
>> Sigh . . . If only Devuan development could generate the
>> participation and enthusiasm that the silliness of systemd bashing
>> does . . .
>>
>> golinux

> Nothing silly about it. Devuan was born from systemd bashing.

I guess the hint there was to take all that energy aimed towards
fruitless projects, like writing to some people at IBM, which is leading
nowhere...

... and using it positively, constructively to build & expand projects
like Devuan which provide actual solutions to the problem(s) systemd
embodies and about which we all agree on here.

Bernard Rosset
https://rosset.net/