:: Re: [devuan-dev] [amprolla3] patche…
Author: Jaromil
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] [amprolla3] patches to fix locking
On Sat, 21 Sep 2019, Mark Hindley wrote:

> Have you a way of testing this before it is put into production?

this is a very good question. I've been asking for testing coverage
for amprolla since ages. Feel free to call me conservative, but I do
believe the only code that can last the challenge of time is code that
has extensive test coverage, both at the level of units and
integration.

IMHO test coverage should be the priority for amprolla's development
and it shouldn't be so hard to realise given the relative simplicity
of the software and the easily scriptable entry point.

many thanks for your insight
ciao