:: Re: [devuan-dev] Use of wikis on gd…
Author: Evilham
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Use of wikis on gdo
Time has come and since no concern was raised the deed is done.

The only source of documentation:
https://git.devuan.org/devuan-doc/documentation

Now this requires review and update and welcomes any contributors.

dev1fanboy's wiki was also merged and documented the merge via an
issue after having moved all existing issues to the documentation
project:
https://git.devuan.org/dev1fanboy/Upgrade-Install-Devuan/issues/129

# Other archived projects:

- https://git.devuan.org/devuan-doc/debian-manuals/