:: Re: [devuan-dev] Dan has another ba…
Author: Mason Loring Bliss
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Dan has another baby boy!!!
On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 01:22:50AM +1200, Daniel Reurich wrote:

> just to let you know that my son Thomas John Reurich was born at 37 weeks
> gestation yesterday morning (15 Sept 2019) at 05:34NZST.

Congratulations! Over here there's a traditional (mandated?) two day waiting
period in which the baby stays with her parents in the birthing ward. I think
it's secretly a tiny vacation for Mom and a preview of what sleeplessness
really means for Dad.

Such good stuff. Babies rock. Congratulations.

--
Mason Loring Bliss          mason@???          Ewige Blumenkraft!
awake ? sleep : random() & 2 ? dream : sleep; -- Hamlet, Act III, Scene I