:: Re: [devuan-dev] [DNG] Migrating fr…
Author: Antonio Volpicelli
To: devuan-dev@lists.dyne.org
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] [DNG] Migrating from Buster to Beowulf - feedback needed
Hi,
as for my personal machines, I use a series of scripts to upgrade from ascii to beowulf and install the various desktop environments
they are very simple scripts, just some function and some variable nothing particularly difficult.

If someone want to work on it they could become scripts for migrating from debian-buster to Devuan-beowulf

https://git.devuan.org/AntoFox/upgrade-my-ascii

Antonio