:: Re: [devuan-dev] On joining Devuan …
Author: Dmitry Bogatov
To: devuan-dev
CC: onelove, Jaromil
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] On joining Devuan development team

[ Please keep me in CC on replies ]

[2019-08-18 11:48] Jaromil <jaromil@???>
> hi Dmitri
>
> have you tried to open an account on git.devuan.org and upload your
> cleansed package proposals?
>
> this should be the first step, then you can post on
> devuan-dev@??? to call for an analysis and eventually
> promotion of the package in -proposed repositories.
>
> thanks for you interest!

Hello.

I am calling for review of package 'apt-cacher-ng', located at:

    https://git.devuan.org/kaction/apt-cacher-ng

at branch 'from/3.2-2', signed tag devuan/3.2-2+devuan1, hash [04aa883].
To build package:

    $ git checkout from/3.2-2
    $ gbp buildpackage --ignore-branch -us -uc

NB: Upstream build system always links with libsystemd if it can find
it; I did not change it. So, build on system with libsystemd-dev
installed /will/ link to libsystemd. Build in sbuild/pbuilder/etc
instead.

--
Note, that I send and fetch email in batch, once in a few days.
Please, mention in body of your reply when you add or remove recepients.