:: Re: [devuan-dev] Getting Beowulf re…
Author: golinux
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: Re: [devuan-dev] Getting Beowulf released.
On 2019-07-14 23:20, Daniel Reurich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just to let you all know, I'm back at the office on my regular schedule
> after an all too short 10 days away, and I'm itching to get beowulf
> released.
>
> Can we get a run down of all the outstanding tasks and bugs that need
> be addressed to get Beowulf released.
>
> Regards,
>     Daniel.

1. There is still an issue with the scrollbar in Clearlooks Phenix
Cinnabar. fsr is working on it (and a lot of other things). I will also
need to check out the official deb once it's created to make sure
everything is in order. Please don't mess around with automated image
generation at this time.

2. The website will need an overhaul - some of it major like the "Free
Software page which is quite outdated and needs to be rewritten (not by
me). tbd on Wed.

4. Documentation needs to be upgraded. I have emailed Chillfan twice but
no response.

5. Documentation for the isos also needs to be upgraded (dependent on
#4)

6. Release Notes

7. Announcement

That is several weeks of work right there.

/me sighs . . .

I would also recommend a point release for ascii before the Beowulf
release. Putting the cart before the horse just seems untogether to me.

golinux