:: [DNG] Firefox-esr freezes ASCII
Author: Edward Bartolo
To: dng
Subject: [DNG] Firefox-esr freezes ASCII
For the information of everyone:

I would like to inform all those concerned that firefox-esr is causing
ASCII to freeze. Getting access to a terminal is almost impossible.
Yesterday, I had to power off the machine. I did not investigate why
the issue is happening as the system became extremely unresponsive.
Recalling when I used MS Windows 95/98/Millenium, this is worse than
those.

Please note, this post is not intended as a complaint against the
Devuan distribution. Firefox is not written by Devuan. My post should
be viewed as an advice to anyone still using firefox who would not
like to get their OS crashing.